People generally donât suffer high rates of PTSD after natural disasters. Instead, people suffer from PTSD after moral atrocities. Soldiers whoâve endured the depraved world of combat experience their own symptoms. Trauma is an expulsive cataclysm of the soul. DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c35dfb/post_traumatic_str) has announced the addition of the “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Diagnosis, […]
- Veteran says treating PTSD with marijuana is a double-edged sword
- Military wives write book about spouses diagnosed with PTSD – Married to PTSD
- Former flight attendant claims PTSD from sewerage spill
- Could PTSD Be Genetic?
- What is PTSD?
- Brain scans reveal internet marketers ‘justify’ killing
- Wristband that measures rest, activity schedule could help predict response to antidepressants
- Mental Health Issues Linger For Oklahoma City Bombing Survivors, Responders
- Degree of exposure and peritraumatic dissociation as determinants of PTSD symptoms among the aftermath of the Ghislenghien gas explosion
- Parents battle growing combat-related suicide issue